AgriCare offers an all-encompassing range of food safety services for growers which includes program set up, employee food safety training, audit prep, audit completion with third party auditor and all follow up paperwork and corrections. Our mission is to provide the utmost of customer service in order to provide safe food for our growers, customers and consumers. The depth of service depends on the grower’s desire and can range from a one time consultation to completely taking care of all food safety needs through the entire audit process.
- Program Set Up
- Food Safety Manual Creation – includes necessary Risk Assessments and written SOP’s
- Employee Food Safety Training
- Water Sampling
- Fruit Sampling for Pesticide Residue Analysis
- Training for Harvest Crews on Food Safety and Documentation Completion
- Audit Prep – collection of farming records, harvest crew records, pre-audit trip to ranch, etc.
- Performance of a Third Party Food Safety Audit with Auditor – presence of grower depends on grower desire
- Audit Follow Up – correction and completion of necessary paperwork, corrections on ranch and with harvest crew
- Communication with Sales Company on Growers Needs for Audit – traceability programs, product audit trails, etc.